(as of Jun 16,2023 03:20:03 UTC – Details)
- [IMPORTANT] This belt size is NOT referring the full length or end to end, instead it is referring the measurement from inside edge of buckle to the center hole at tip end. Full length would be the size in the dropdown option plus 6 inches, e.g. belt size 32″ full length 38″.
- This is 1 1/2″ wide riveted studs belt with snap on enclosure for easily replacing belt buckles per your preference.
– Order at least 2 inches larger than pants size or where you will wear this belt. If you want to wear this belt lower on hip than usual, even bigger size should be considered. The best way for selecting a correct size is referring your current belt size, e.g. if your current belt size is 36″ (to the center hole), then choose a size 38″ for this particular belt because this thick leather with studs all around may eat some size.
– Understand sizing: Usually belt size is NOT about full length (end to end), it is sized to the center hole or the hole you are using with your existing belt. In most cases, order about 2 inches larger than pants size for best fit. For this particular belt you may want to order about 3″ or 4″ larger than pants size for best fit since the heavy studs and thick leather might eat some size;
– 100% money back guarantee within 30 days
Package Dimensions : 4.6 x 4.5 x 1.3 inches; 8 Ounces
Item model number : 4059:012B:A000
Department : Mens
Date First Available : November 21, 2016
ASIN : B004JY5SFA
Dry Cloth Clean
Made of 100% solid leather, one piece thick leather with riveted studs for durability and long lasting, for casual or wear with jeans, for both men and women
Snap on rectangular buckle, interchangeable
Antique silver hardware, all studs are riveted
Width: 1 1/2″ (38 mm); Vintage upper finish
Sizing: this belt size is measured from where the leather ends at buckle end to the center hole at tip end. Order at least 2 inches larger than pants size or where you will wear this belt. If you want to wear this belt lower on hip than usual, even bigger size should be considered.